Thursday, February 6, 2014



I'm enjoying the snow days out of school this winter - spending time in the print shop as well as working on my lino cut skills. This is the beautiful glimpse we get of the park when the door opens and closes quickly in order to keep the warmth in. It's been COLD!



I've had some lovely visitors.  A friend stopped by to learn how to type set her poetry with hopes of making a small book.  She kind of fell in love with the process.



There's no better way to pass the cold winter nights than to work on a project you're wild about. I've found a new love for lino carving.  This is my first two color print.  I'm not sure how the idea popped in but I do love birds in unexpected places. 


Doesn't he look handsome!?


 Valentine's Day is almost here!  A heart carved out of woodgrain is SO sweetly sentimental.


Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment